Friday, December 18, 2009

Bells are ringing...

Porter had his Christmas program at "school" this morning.  I didn't get too many good pictures of the kids singing their song ("Bells are Ringing"), but he had a mini party in his room with the other kids that was a lot of fun!

Ryan was working out of town all week, and didn't make it home in time for the program, but Pop came and took his place =)  We're so glad he came, and videoed the program so Ryan can see it later!

This is when the kids first walked on stage--Porter wasn't liking all the flashing cameras!






Seeing Pop for the first time--he was sooo excited!  He had a meltdown the day before because he couldn't go to Pop's house right then!


Listening to the story of Jesus being born on Christmas day



He was so cute, and clapped when the story was over and  Jesus was born!




Porter's teachers had the cutest activity planned--they had a "snoball" fight with the parents with marshmellows!  Porter had a blast, though he did try to eat the first one ;)



Victory!!




Porter was very excited that when he left school, he got to go home for the weekend with Pop!
When we got back home, he refused to get out of the truck--he sat there while I went inside and packed his overnight bag!  He was not getting left by Pop!


I have some cute videos that I'll post when I get them uploaded and edited!

0 comments: