Why is getting the perfect (or even just ok) picture for the Christmas card the HARDEST thing in the world to do! I, of course, put our Christmas cards off until the last minute again--which means my options are the "print and pick up in an hour" variety! Oh, well--maybe next year I'll get it done before December 15th!
I wanted to take Porter's picture outside, since my camera is awful, and I knew that the pics outside would turn out better...BUT of course, we have the flood of the century and it's been non-stop raining for a week...my backyard has turned into a lake so I quickly realized that I was NOT letting Porter out there anytime soon in his white shoes that go with his "picture outfit"!
So I got him dressed this morning, and really talked up his big picture day! He was so excited, too bad that he didn't really understand??!
This is when I understood that it was going to be a long process:
(I have a million of these "cheesy" fake smiles)
when I tried to make him laugh, he thought I was going to tickle him ;)
an even bigger cheesier grin:
almost...if I wouldn't have cut off the top of his head (he was running toward me)
starting to get aggrevated with all the pictures...
I have several "finger in ear" poses...
this is the point that I realized, I may NEVER get the picture!
BUT after all of that (including about 75!! more that didn't make the cut) I did get a GOOD picture for our card...I'll post it after I get all my cards sent out!


0 comments:
Post a Comment