Tuesday, December 1, 2009

visting with Santa

Yesterday afternoon, before the game, we had to drop Ryan off at the airport =(, so we had a little time to kill before heading downtown--what better way to pass the time than to go see Santa?!
I had told Porter as soon as he sat on santa's lap, smiled, and was a good boy, that he could ride the train...he was excited and I was totally surprised that he actually liked Santa!  Of course, you can't tell by the picture..since he REFUSED to smile..argghhhh!!!!  BUT, he did tell santa some things he wanted (a skateboard??! ha) and showed him his elmo, and then gave him a kiss bye!  After he jumped down, he immediately asked to ride the train =)  We actually ran into a little girl from his class, so he got to ride the train with her!


I have no idea what happened to his hair by this time???
 

I must say, that going to see Santa in november is the way to go--no lines (last year I think we waited for over an hour!) and he got to sit on Santa's lap a LONG time!  The only downside, is now he wants to know when santa is going to bring him his skateboard =)


***and we will NOT be going back to see Santa--you HAD to buy a picture package before sitting on his lap and the cheapest one was $30!!!! (for a 5x7!!!)

2 comments:

emilia morgan said...

Is Santa holding a little green army man???

Keely Hollern said...

haha! I didn't even notice that! It's actually Porter's turtle...he gave it to Santa--he wouldn't give up elmo though!