Ok, so it's probably not going to really "snow" here tonight, but we should see some flakes at some point! Which means it's going to be COLD! It has not been cold since we moved here 6 months ago! It's been chilly, but not cold--I think our lowest has been in the 50's at night and the high 60's during the day! I actually just turned on our heat for the first time this afternoon (for which it ran 5 minutes, and has not kicked back on since! ha!)
And you know what COLD weather means....
FOOTIE PJ'S!!
I picked up these cute jamma's today at wal-mart for Porter--he'll be nice and cozy tonight =)
As soon as we got home from school, I put them on Porter (he loves them)...our chilli is on the stove cooking, and we will be nice, warm, and cozy tonight!
We just wish Daddy (Ryan) was here with us--but he's probably cold enough in Indianapolis (without a jacket I might add, which--ahem--his wife TOLD him to take! I don't think the vest is doing so much up there ;))
All these years living in the South have gotten to him and he's not used to that cold weather!
Hurry home Ryan, I'm sure by the time you get back in two weeks, it will be 70 degrees again!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment