I'm trying out blogging from my phone...I think I would keep up better if I could just send it from my blackberry!
As long as I'm testing it out, I might as well add a picture so it isn't that boring :)
This is a picture of porter last night after his happy meal! We just got a new mcdonalds down the road that has 80 cent happy meals!! With a drink and tax it's still less than $2 (who cares if they gave us a girl strawberry shortcake toy--it was 80 CENTS!!)
Now if you know me, you know that I do not eat potatoes at all in any form (baked, mashed, french fries, chips...you get the picture!) and I can honestly admit my child and husband have been deprived because I have NEVER, not once, cooked any type of potato dish in our house - So of course porter's favorite thing to eat in his happymeal (or anytime) is FRENCH FRIES! He constantly asks for "frenchy fryyyys" and wants to go to "donalds place" to get some :). We also found out at thanksgiving porter loves swwet potatoes--which is the one thing my husband (who eats anything) won't eat! It looks like I'm going to have to start cooking some potatoes around here!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
2 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment