Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow Day!!

It DID snow!!  It actually started snowing here around 10:30, and me and Porter were already in bed (the only reason I knew was because I could hear our neighbors outside, so I had to get up and check ;)), so we missed the actual snowing part here. BUT at Mimi & Pop's house it snowed and actually stuck!  We were headed up there Saturday anyway, so I got Porter up early so he could see the actual snow before it melted!  By the time we got there, it was mostly melted, but there was still some snow left, and Porter LOVED it!! 
It was so funny seeing him in the snow--he had never seen any before =)



most of my pictures look like this (since he never stopped running!):



he quickly realized that snow does not taste like a SNOWBALL!

 

My camera died after about five pictures, but I got some pics on my phone...
Pop got Porter to throw snowballs at Mommy--he really liked that =)









0 comments: