My BIG boy (no one tells you how fast your "baby" grows up when you bring a new baby home??!)
Porter had his first day of 3 year old "school" today! He was sooo excited! I woke him up early to take bath, get ready, etc. (since we've been sleeping in during the summer, I got him up extra early to have time for everything!) and apparently got him up TOO early, since he was fully ready a good 45 minutes before we had to leave...he was a little impatient, and asked 100 times could we go to school yet!!? He LOVES school, and was so excited to get back and see his "kids" (as he calls his friends!). He wasn't really in a picture taking mood, but I managed to get a few of him (none with us, since he wanted nothing to do with us and just wanted to get to school, already!)
**Ryan told me he was happy I put him in "normal" clothes--guess it's the end of monogrammed & appliqued stuff for my "big boy" :(
"high five" for little sis on the first day
I told her, Porter was an only child for 3 years...she gets 15 hours a week!





0 comments:
Post a Comment