I had my high school reunion this weekend, so before we left, I wanted to get a "family" picture of the 4 of us...let's just say it's a little hard to get a picture of ALL of us...
The first few pics Porter refused to look at the camera, and then when we finally got him to look, I realized that there wasn't a card in the camera...so we had to do it all over again...
The best we got:
{and I thought about making him put on some pants, but that would have been an even BIGGER fight!}
Porter thinks taking pictures is TORTURE--he sees me get the camera and he RUNS:
And here are some pics of Bennett (she doesn't know yet that she doesn't like to have her picture made!)--I tried to get Porter to take some with her, but we were outside taking them and he told me it was too hot and refused!







2 comments:
it looks like porter is playing with the sunglasses he is not allowed to touch in the first picture!
She is absolutely precious! I wish I could hold her! I actually miss Cal being that small (but nowhere close to being ready to have another! Ha!). She looks like her daddy! And Porter!
Post a Comment