Porter is down to his last few days of being the only child! He had his 3 year check up last week, and is perfect :) He was 50% for weight, and 80% height {I *think* he was 32.5 pounds, and 39 or so inches--I say think because I forgot to write it down, and immediately forgot!}
He seems so skinny to me!! Maybe because he never stops moving! He eats well, and we're lucky that he does like fruits and veggies {not to say he doesn't love him some candy, but he eats the good stuff too!} especially plain lettuce! Ryan eats a salad with just about every meal, and Porter has to be just like Daddy so he insists on his "salad" which to him is just plain lettuce!
Unfortunately it's wayyyy too hot here to do anything outside. We did grill this afternoon, so he got some running around time for a few minutes {and I mean MINUTES...after about 5 min outside, Porter was soaking wet and ready to come back in :( }
"it's too hot, mama"
Porter is definitely ready for "sissy" to get here! He was helping me put the batteries in her swing this morning, and ran and grabbed the pink teddy bear {which he calls baby} to test it out for me...he was being so sweet, rocking "baby" and kissing her, so I ran to grab my camera, but when I went back to her room he was gone.
I found him with "baby" along with some blankets of Bennett's in the living room in Ryan's lap, telling him how he needed to rock her, and put her to sleep :)
He was very specific and wanted to make sure Ryan was being gentle with her :)
He then decided she needed to be put in her bassinet in the pack & play...
Though I don't think Porter fully realizes how his life is about to change in a few days, I definitely think he's going to be a great BIG BROTHER!









1 comments:
Porter is going to be a great big brother! Can't wait for Bennett to be here! Know you are ready! Her room looks great!
Post a Comment