porter LOVES bennett...he tells me all day long that "I love my baby sister, mama". He also asks when I am burping her, "is bennett gassy?" and "why does she eat so much?" :) She spends most of her time in the bassinet in the living room, but last night I put her in her bed in her room, while I was cleaning and getting supper ready for Porter & I. Porter FREAKED out when he couldn't find her! I assured him she was safe in her room, but apparently he needed to check things out for himself, because a little while later when I went into her room, I found an upside down laundry basket next to the crib that was apparently used as a stool and her crib light/mobile turned on :)
He is always asking if she can lay down in his bed/sleep with him, so today while I was cleaning his room this morning, I brought Bennett to lay with him, while he watched a movie.
When she started fussing, Porter was so sweet and was talking to her so soft, telling her not to cry...
He also told her he was very sorry that he didn't have any "baby" books to read her...only big boy books :)
Let's hope the "loving" stage lasts a while!!




1 comments:
He is such a sweetie!!! What a GREAT big brother! I hope Cal is like that one day! (No day soon, but one day! ha!)
Post a Comment