Sunday, March 7, 2010

18 weeks...

 

18 weeks

I am now 18 weeks, and it seems I get bigger EVERY SINGLE DAY! Here's another "self portrait" and it points out three things to me: 
1) the mirror looks dirty no matter if you clean it right before you take the pic ;)
2) apparently I wear the same thing every single day (I didn't purposely wear the same clothes as the last pic :) ...along with one of \ryan's tee shirts or sweatshirts over the black tank...I pretty much live in these pants, they're reversible so I just reverse them and wash them about every 3 days ;)
3) I need to teach porter how to take better pictures so he can help out!

I really should have gotten Ryan to get a good picture before he left, oh well!  I only have about 3 pictures from this pregnancy so far, so hopefully I'll do a little better!  

I can feel baby girl hollern moving a lot now, or at least a few times a day.  She's especially active at night!

No news on the name front, I think Ryan and I pretty much have it narrowed down to 2-3 first names, then we'll work on a middle name.  If I can't get him to agree with me (or vice versa) , I'm just going to start monogramming stuff in all three names!  ;)

I know it's early, but I have started to sort of look for bedding and it is HARD!  I have not found anything I like, that will actually "go" with our rocker (unless you count the $2300 silk bedding set--don't think Ryan will go for that!).  We have a soft chenille type rocker that we had for Porter's nursery that I LOVE, and of course we're going to be using it again, but it's chocolate brown, and everything I seem to like is light colors (light pinks/greens/white) with no brown.  I'm thinking of making the crib skirt and sheet, and maybe having someone make the bumper so I can pick out fabrics in all the colors I like...but I'm thinking if I go that route, I better start early or I'll never get it made!!

Porter is starting to realize that he's going to have a baby sister, but sometimes he's not so sure he likes it ;) Other times, he's excited and wants to see the baby's pictures again (sonogram pictures).  I still think he's going to be a great big brother!

0 comments: