Monday, March 15, 2010

growing up...

Porter is getting to be such a BIG BOY! I cannot believe he will be THREE in just a couple of months! 

Potty training is going GREAT! He has done so good!  We went to Nana & Papa's this weekend, and he wore underwear ALL WEEKEND LONG!!  We had one small accident when we got there Friday afternoon, but since then, NO accidents--even all day Saturday when we were shopping and dragged him along with us everywhere :)
He's even been sleeping in underwear at night!  Whooo hoooo!!  
I had initially thought to keep sending him to school in pull ups until after his Easter break, but I decided that I better keep following the"3-day method" and I decided to go ahead and send him today in his underwear!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it goes well!
**UPDATE: We made it all day at school with no accidents!!

We still have not so big boy moments:

When we got home yesterday afternoon, Porter's Easter bucket was here!!
It is sooo cute!  I got it from Emily Horn Designs, and it is just precious!  The only thing I told her was that Porter loved balls, and she came up with everything else! LOVE. IT.

Porter also loves it...though he thinks it's his new "drum" that he's been asking for:
So I'll go ahead and testify that these buckets are heavy duty ;)

You can see more pictures of Porter's bucket upright (as well as others that are just as cute) on Emily's website: HERE  She has super cute paintings, buckets, etc.!! In fact I just ordered some picture frames too!

1 comments:

The Petersons said...

I can't believe how big he's gotten either!!! And he's going to have a little sister! CONGRATS!! That's so exciting and Porter will make such a great big brother!! And I can't wait til it warms up cause I'll def be ordering from you!