Friday, March 5, 2010

IT'S A....

GIRL!!!

 
I guess IntelliGender was RIGHT!
I could NOT be more surprised!  I just knew it was a boy!  Ryan was right all along :)
We are so excited!  My doctor will NOT let the tech tell the sex before 19-21 weeks, and Ryan will be gone all of that time, so we went to the 4d ultrasound place this morning, so he could be there and we could find out the sex together (cause he knew I couldn't wait at the Dr. for him)!  It was nice, we had a lot of time and we got tons of pictures of baby girl hollern :)  She looked great and was moving around a lot!
I have just in the last couple of days been feeling her move a little (mainly at night when I get in bed and am real still). 

 

They turned the 3d/4d on, and I was surprised at the good pics we were able to get...

I think her little nose looks just like Porter's :)
thumbsucker ;)

Now the hard part: A NAME!! 
I thought we had a girl name, but I think we have a little bit more discussion deciding to do :)

1 comments:

The Callaways said...

So exciting! She will definitely be the best dressed child in New Orleans! I love how they spelled your last name! HA!!